Unitec Elevator is one of New York City’s largest and most experienced elevator companies in the maintenance, modernization, and code compliance of vertical transportation systems.
Unitec combines a strong foundation of highly skilled and experienced employees throughout the New York Metro market, along with the financial backing and engineering support of a high-tech fortune 50 company, which has clearly distinguished Unitec Elevator as a market leader.
At Unitec, our goal is to provide safe, reliable, and cost-effective vertical transportation solutions to our clients.
Safety – Unitec boasts a best-in-class safety program. Our mechanics are given specific guidelines for safely and efficiently completing tasks, as well as state-of-the-art tools and equipment to perform these tasks.
Integrity – Unitec stands behind the quality of our workmanship, ensuring that we provide our clients with permanent solutions and reliable equipment.
Experience – Two thirds of our field mechanics average 15+ years of experience. Unitec also has full-time field supervision and in-house engineering support.
We understand the value of communication and responsiveness for each of our clients. Each of our accounts are provided with a designated maintenance mechanic, account representative, and area service manager. In addition, we have a 24-hour call center for dispatching service calls.
- Unitec services New York City, Northern New Jersey, Long Island, and Westchester County.
- Our maintenance portfolio is comprised of approximately 3,400 elevators.
- With our engineering resources, we have the ability to service various types of equipment and support products from a number of different equipment manufacturers.
- Unitec’s labor force is part of the IBEW Local 3 Elevator Division.
- Our organization consists of approximately 250 employees.