- Unitec utilizes a state-of-the-art violations management system, in order to track the progress of violations and test deficiencies.
- Our management system notifies us when violations are approaching their cure date, which ensures timely compliance.
- This management system also communicates with the NYCDOB database, in order to obtain the most recent building records available.
- Unitec offers expediting services to our clients, to provide them with timely NYCDOB filings and avoiding potential civil penalties.
- After documents are submitted to the NYCDOB, Unitec retains copies of these documents and can provide them for our clients.
- Unitec employs a number of NYCDOB licensed directors, in order to support the correction and removal of violations.
- Our licensed directors inspect all of our violation work, which ensures that all of our work is completed in accordance with code requirements.